ATTENTION Embroidery Business Owners: Is your Embroidery Business Producing The Results You Were Expecting?
Do You Feel Like You Are Working Way Too Hard In Your Embroidery Business, But
You Are Not Making Enough Money?
Do You Lack The Skills To Create High Quality Embroidery?
Do You Lack Support When You Have A Problem With Your Embroidery or Embroidery Business?
I am Joyce Jagger, “The Embroidery Coach” and I help embroidery business owners that are ready to take massive action to shift their embroidery business into high gear! Through on line embroidery business training and one on one coaching:
- I help you avoid pitfalls!
- You will learn how to price your embroidery!
- You will discover easy steps to follow on your path to success!
As a former owner of a profitable embroidery business I am now in the business of helping you start your own profitable embroidery business or help you take your current embroidery business to a higher profit level.
I’ve spent over a decade helping other embroiderers get started and increase their profits. Embroidery can be a very lucrative business when you have the right systems, approach and tools in place!
Now it is your time to start realizing the type of business you have always dreamed of. You have been waiting long enough for the help to get you to that next level. The wait is over!
“With Over 35 Years Of Experience In The Embroidery Industry…And For 20 Of Those Years, I owned A Large Multi-Head Embroidery Shop, “I Give You Easy Step By Step Lessons To Follow On Your Pathway To Embroidery Business Success!”
- You may have the Equipment
- You may have some experience and skill.
- You may even already have a viable embroidery business
- Or…you may be a beginner or novice.
No matter who you are or what your situation is, you could benefit greatly from good coaching
. The advantage of having a coach is the experience that they can share with you. They can give you the proper guidance and direction as you are building your embroidery business. There is no need to go through years of trail and error! Sometimes its just learning how to avoid errors…and sometimes it’s learning new skills. It’s like having your own GPS system right from the first grade!
Meet Howard & Amanda Potter of A & P Master Images. Howard received the “Top Shop” award from Stitches Magazine in February 2014. Howard & Amanda started working with me 7 years ago when they first started their embroidery business and has gone from $0 to over $1,000,000 in 2014. This year it will be more! See what Howard & Amanda have to say!
Starting a new embroidery business is not easy. It can be exciting and overwhelming at the same time! There is so much to do, so much to learn and so many areas to prepare for before you can even open the doors for business! The right embroidery business training will shorten your learning curve and you will be up and running quickly! You learn how to:
- Price your embroidery
- Plan for your Embroidery Business
- Create A Market Plan Your Embroidery
- Create a Marketing Strategy for each month
- Use the right kind of backing and toppings
- Create Small Lettering that sews out great on any type of fabric
- Add the right Pull compensation and Underlay stitching to your designs
- Fix mistakes
- And a whole lot more!
You have your machine, you even know how to use it. You’ve started your business…but you’re having some problems. Want to know a secret? Shhh…don’t tell anyone… I’ve had those same problems… Whew! There…I said it. In my 35 years in this industry, I have noticed a TON of obstacles that can absolutely sink an embroidery business before it ever gets started! There are days when it seems like everything can and does go wrong!
“Your Website, Tips, Webinars and Videos Actually Prevented Me From Throwing In The Towel!” Your embroidery business training is a God send. I have been learning things by trial and error. I should have joined your website 8 months ago. What you have on your website is invaluable to the embroidery entrepreneur. You don’t know how instrumental you have been in moving our business forward. Your website, tips, webinars, and videos actually prevented me from “throwing in the towel.” Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Jeanette B. Lee Elite Embroidery Columbus, OH
Does This Ever Happen To YOU?
- Customers come in with very difficult items to embroider and you have no idea how you are going to be able to do it!
- You are working on a very expensive garment and it comes out of the hoop right in the middle of the embroidery process and it is not a garment that you can replace!
- Employee training and mistakes are costing you time and money!
- You have too much work that is all due at the same time and you don’t know how you are going to be able to get it all done! What do I do first? How do I get all of this work scheduled?
- There are months when there is hardly enough embroidery work to pay the bills! What can I do to bring in more work during those times?
- Customers want their embroidery work rushed…you are not even sure if you can afford to do a rush job!
- Customers want an embroidery thread color that you do not carry and it will cost you the entire profit from the job just to have the thread shipped in! What do you do?
- An order comes in with a new type of fabric and you don’t know where to begin to find out what type of embroidery backing or stabilizer you should use for this fabric!
- Your embroidery machine eats up a shirt or worse yet-your 6 head machine just ate up 6 shirts!
“My On-Line Video Based Embroidery Business Training Program will Teach You Quick Tips And Proven Embroidery Techniques!”
With my very comprehensive on-line Video Based Embroidery Training Program, I teach you quick tips and proven Embroidery Techniques to help you get started immediately in your embroidery business. These videos are available to help you with whatever issue you are facing, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- I teach you How To Price Your Embroidery so that you can make a profit!
- I teach you how to Plan out Your Embroidery and create your Business Plan
- I teach you how to Market Your Embroidery and Create a Marketing Plan
- You have access all of my on line workshops teaching you in-depth each of these subjects with personal help. You will receive easy to understand instructions that include many application techniques…such as:
- Hooping – you are taught how to properly hoop knit garments, woven fabrics garments and even many un-hoopable applications
- Placement – Guidelines are given on placement for all of the most popular applications on garments as well as linens!
- Finishing – How to finish a garment to create that top quality presentation whether it is a sample or a completed order for a customer!
I share my insider secrets from over 30 years of experience that you can’t find in any classroom. What this means to you is less trial and error! I once had a teacher tell me that “Smart people learn by their mistakes, but Smarter people learn from other people’s mistakes!” That is what I want you to be. There is no reason for you to go through what I did, you can learn and profit from my mistakes!
There are videos that will teach you Special Techniques in a simple step by step form. These videos will give you the skills to tackle embroidery jobs that you have previously had to turn down. The skills learned from there videos will greatly increase your monthly revenue!
- Appliqué – Several videos that show you step by step how to create one color appliques, 2 color appliques, even the appliques made from felt fabrics that are so popular with the school crowd and young adults!
- Puff or Foam embroidery on caps – A simple method for creating the puff or foam embroidery. Step by step instructions showing you how to actually do the process of the puff embroidery on a cap as well as written instructions showing you how to prepare the embroidery file.
- How to make patches – These videos will show you a simple method of creating small quantities of patches. It also shows you how to work with patch blanks and how to sew on a patch using your embroidery machine.
This Embroidery Business Training Is Absolutely The Best Information Out There!
If you are starting a new embroidery business or thinking about starting one, this embroidery training is absolutely the best information out there. It is more valuable than the cost, and will save you money in the long run. I just started my business in March and already have so many orders that I was able to cut down my nursing job to 3 days. That was a 6-12 month goal and I did it in 3 months. Joyce helps you from writing your business plan, organization, pricing, forms, to every detail about the basics of embroidery. I know my business will be a success, thanks to Joyce, my embroidery coach! Debbie Sughroue Miller Millers Custom Embroidery Cave Creek, Arizona
Simple Step by Step Instructions For Embroidery Repairs!
I give you simple step by step instructions on how to repair those horrible mistakes that we all try so hard to avoid! Unfortunately, everyone makes a mistakes now and then, but you need to know how to save those expensive garments when mistakes to occur! Repair any mistake instead of starting from scratch!
- Removing Embroidery – In this video I show you how to easily remove embroidery so that it does not leave holes in the garment.
- Replacing Embroidery– I show you how to embroider a new logo covering up the exact spot that was previously embroidered.
- Garment fell out of the hoop – This is a biggy! I show you how to rehoop a garment so that you will continue on in the perfect spot!
- Bobbin Thread showing on top– I show you how to cover up those ugly white stitches that you obviously do not want to see!
These videos alone are worth hundreds of dollars. The amount of money saved on one garment alone will easily pay for at least one monthly membership!
“It’s The Details In This Business That Sets You Apart! OMG!!! That video may have been worth the price of admission! Thank You! As always, you are such a great mentor. I could not imagine doing this business without your help and guidance. It’s the details in this business that sets you apart from anyone else and makes you really good! You give me all of the details that I need and in video format – I am a visual learner! Thank you SOOOOO much!!! Patti Leidtke Old Sew and Sew Franklin, TN
Increase Your Productivity, Decrease Machine Errors, Increase Monthly Income!
With this information you will be able to greatly reduce the amount of time that it takes to produce each order and give your customers higher quality embroidery. What this means to your business?
The Embroidery Training Resource Center
- Service more clients or customers!
- Increase your revenue at the end of the month!
is a Private Embroidery Club
that requires a membership in order to be a part of our exclusive community and have access to all of this information. new information is added each month to help you grow your embroidery business!
This Is The Only Embroidery Business Training Site That You Will Ever Need!
“I Consider Myself Very Fortunate To Have The Opportunity To Learn From Her. She Is Amazing!” I have been a member of Joyce’s Embroidery Club for over 2 years. Through Joyce’s private lessons, online videos, webinars and her blueprint for pricing embroidery, I have been able to gain confidence in running my own business. I know that I can always get a knowledgeable , complete and accurate answer to any of my embroidery questions from Joyce! Her knowledge and expertise is vast and she sincerely wants to see the embroiderers she works with succeed in their own business. Joyce generously makes her experience in running a successful embroidery business available to us. Whether it be the mechanics of producing embroidery or the logistics of marketing and running an embroidery business, you can always count on her to have a solution for any challenging situation. I consider myself very fortunate to have the opportunity to learn from her. She is amazing! Suzee Bailey Golden Crossings Embroidery Colchester, CT
How Do I Know If This Is Right For Me?
- If you are new to embroidery but want to get a Quick Start with your Embroidery Business and move quickly this is for YOU!
- If you own your own Embroidery Business and want to improve your skills and learn how to make money with your embroidery business this is for YOU!
- If you own your own Embroidery Business, are more advanced and want to take your skills to a higher level with some Personal Help from The Embroidery Coach this is your YOU!
You have all of this information at your fingertips plus “Special Training Webinars !”
Monthly investment of
Gold Plus Level membership into “The Embroidery Training Resource Center!”
YES!…I want unlimited access to these incredible information packed videos! I UNDERSTAND...that by placing my order today, I will receive unlimited access to all of the embroidery training videos described above! I UNDERSTAND...that my membership will be renewed every 3o days or until I decide to cancel my membership! I UNDERSTAND…that if I feel that I want more Embroidery Training, I can upgrade my membership at any time! I UNDERSTAND…that I can cancel my membership at any time! I UNDERSTAND…that if I am not completely satisfied, The Embroidery Coach will refund my money within the first 30 days!
Click the Button Below to Purchase your Monthly Gold Plus Membership Now!
You can save almost $200.00 by purchasing a Gold Plus Annual Membership into The Embroidery Training Resource Center!
YES!…I want unlimited access to these incredible information packed videos! I UNDERSTAND...that by placing my order today, I will receive unlimited access to all of the embroidery training videos described above! I UNDERSTAND...that my membership will be renewed every 365 days or until I decide to cancel my membership! I UNDERSTAND…that if I am not completely satisfied, The Embroidery Coach will refund my money within the first 30 days!
Click the Button Below to Purchase your Annual Gold Plus Membership Now!
Yes, I want to get started TODAY as a Gold Plus member in “The Embroidery Training Resource Center” so that I can move forward quickly in my Embroidery Business!
Our 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you aren’t 100% satisfied within 30 days – I don’t expect…or want…to keep your money. That means you can’t lose, no matter what!
“She Truly Cares About Your Success” Joyce Jagger’s advice is an important asset to any embroidery business. her vast familiarity with the genre and the business helped me become not just an embroidery machine operator, but an accomplished embroiderer and business owner. She has a tremendous amount of knowledge to share and truly cares about your success. Bob Dandurand Elite Skate and Embroidery Warwick, RI
Joyce Jagger, “The Embroidery Coach“, featured in the industry’s leading decorating apparel magazine!
“Power 75 List Stitches Magazine- One of 75 Most Powerful People In The Apparel Decorating Industry” 2010-2011-2012-2013-2014
The Embroidery Coach | Blog-Embroidery Business Success | Members Log In